Need Help Designing Your Company Logo?
Ready to Make a Strong Impression? We’ll help you create the Best CT Logo Design for your Business, Products, or Services Guaranteed! – No clip art, No recycled ideas, and No pixelated Graphics!
CT Logo Design and Branding Services
Unbeatable CT Logo Design Pricing, Unlimited Revisions and Copyright Ownership
Tricka Farm Logo
Purple Panda Logo
Innovation Station Branding
Chatham Historical Society
House of Code
East Hampton, CT Logo
Glastonbury CT Auto
Designing Logos in Connecticut Since 2012
A Well Designed Logo Builds Trust!
As an established Connecticut Logo Design Company since 2012, we understand your Logo is a true representative of your Brand Identity. A Well Designed Logo and Identity are key tools for building a Memorable Brand that conveys Your Company’s Personality, Mission and the Quality of your Services
Affordable Logo Design Pricing!
Affordable Pricing. Unlimited Revisions. No pixelated Graphics.
A Professionally Designed Logo Builds Trust!
First impressions are incredibly important in the world of business. No matter how great your product or service (or how bad!), making a good first impression is all about professional looking Graphic Design
If you’re considering going down the DIY route remember, there’s nothing more expensive than a Cheap Logo Design!
Choose Your Logo Color Wisely
Having a well designed Logo is important, but so is choosing your colors. Different colors have different meanings and the colors you choose can have a psychological impact on your audience as well.
For example, many fast-food restaurants use red and yellow because that combination of colors is thought to stimulate the appetite.
Just keep in mind that consistency is key. If you decide to use shades of blue in your logo and on your website, then you should use those same colors for your social media pages, marketing material.
What Makes a Logo Design Great?
Simple was the word that came up above and beyond, more than anything else,” said Brian Rafferty, global director of research insights for Siegel+Gale. “When people were asked what makes a logo memorable, it was simplicity.
In fact, the branding firm conducted an online study with 3,000 respondents in the U.S. and U.K. who were asked to evaluate logos for more than 100 of the world’s largest brands.
According to the findings, memorable logos are 13 percent more likely to get consumers’ attention, 7 percent more likely to make them want to learn more about the brand, and 6 percent more likely to suggest a company is more unique than others in its category.
Why Your Logo Is Important
1. Brand Recognition: A logo is often the first thing people see when they encounter a company, and it can help to create a strong visual identity for the brand. A well-designed logo can help to make a company more memorable and recognizable to customers.
2. Differentiation: A logo can help a company to stand out from its competitors. A unique and well-designed logo can make a company more distinctive and help it to communicate its values and personality to its customers.
3. Professionalism: A well-designed logo can help to create a professional image for a company. It can make the company look more established and credible, which can be important for building trust with customers and stakeholders.
4. Consistency: A logo can be used across all of a company’s marketing materials, from business cards to websites to social media profiles. Using a consistent logo can help to create a cohesive and unified brand image.
5. Marketing: A logo can be used as a powerful marketing tool. By putting a logo on promotional items such as t-shirts or bags, a company can help to raise awareness of its brand and build a loyal customer base.
Overall, a company logo is an important part of building a strong brand identity and creating a professional image for a business.
We Do More Than Just Logos!
27 Chatham Fields Rd
East Hampton, CT 06424
Need something specific designed that you didn’t see under our Logo Design Services? Just send us an email with as much detail as possible about your project and we’ll give you a quote for free!
Belltown Graphics Web and Graphic Design Quotes are an estimated cost and subject to change based on scope of project.
Thank you for your interest in working with Belltown Graphics
Request a Design Consultation Now!
“If you do good work for good clients, it will lead to other good work for other good clients. If you do bad work for bad clients, it will lead to other bad work for other bad clients.” – Michael Bierut